- Heater Mica Plate
- Flexible Mica Plate
- Fully Cured Mica Tape & Sheet
- PREPREG Mica Tape (Resin – Rich Type)
- Mica Tape & Sheet for vacuum pressure
impregnation (Dry Mica Tape)
- Ceremic Mica Sheet
- Mica Tape for Fire – Proof Cable.
(POLYETHALENE TEREPHTHALATE FILM)
SKC (Type SR50,SR53,SR55,SR7)
GAREFILM ( EM6, ERE )
Polyester Film is used in a wide range of electronic and electric insulation applications, because of the outstanding dielectric strength and superior mechanical property.
Polyimide Film is widely used for electrical and electronic appliances with properties of heat resistance (-60 deg C + 250 deg C), chemical resistance (almost no organic or inorganic solvents except caustic alkali), dielectric, flame retardant, physical, mechanical and compounded with many materials performances.
PEN Film offers superior properties to the exiting PET film. The main applications of PEN Film include electrical insulation, durable labels, laminate, FPC, FFC, color copier belts, acoustic diaphragm, capacitor and etc.
This paper is an unique Dupont products having high temperature UL rating, mechanical and electrical properties and used in making electric motors, transformer and others electrical appliances.
- ELG-10 ( Nema grade G-10 ) and EGL-40 (Nema grade
FR-4 or FR-5) is a rigid glass cloth laminated board bonded with Epoxy resin with high pressure. It has
high electrical and mechanical strength along with
good heat resistance (Class F )
- Application : Insulating board on electric panel.
- MFGL (Nema grade G-11) and SGL ( Nema grade G-7 )
is a high heat resistance grade (Class H )
- Press Board (Fish Paper, Insulation Paper)
- Polyester Film Insulating Paper (Class E)
- 3 Layer Composite (NTN, DMD, V-DMD)
- Using Polyester Film, Nomex Paper or
Non – woven Cloth (Class F)
Semi-cured B-stage material. Resin is coated on the glass cloth, DMD or Polyester non-woven cloth and semi-cured. Heat curing will turn it into a rigid heat resistance insulating material.
It is flexible insulating tube coated with various flexible silicone resin on a closely woven glass braid, which is UL approved with File No. E92680.